Clear Aligners in Eastwood to Straighten Smiles with Ease
Many individuals wish to straighten their smiles. If you are looking to do so with an option that fits into your lifestyle without compromising your comfort or appeal, we can help! At Eastwood Dental, Dr. Jorge Reyes provides clear aligners to straighten teeth and correct bite issues that can impact your long-term dental health. We are proud to offer this modern alternative to traditional metal braces and help you achieve a more uniform smile you can flaunt with confidence.
Our clear aligners combine the best qualities of orthodontics and dental cosmetic services. We work closely with you to determine if this system is the right solution for you. Our team can even assist with complex needs and refer you to a trusted local orthodontist for expert treatment. We provide clear aligners in Eastwood and the Orlando, Oviedo, Avalon Park, and Waterford Lakes communities for those who qualify. Contact Eastwood Dental to schedule a consultation today!
CALL US: (407) 249-0818 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
What Are Clear Aligners?
Clear aligners are orthodontic trays made of transparent plastic. Each aligner is designed around your unique smile, making for a snug and comfortable fit. The purpose of your clear trays is to guide teeth into their most ideal positions. Because the aligners appear practically invisible, they often go unnoticed. As such, you can wear them with confidence during social events, job interviews, or day to day.
Do Clear Aligners Work?
Clear aligners are a reliable and effective solution for treating various orthodontic issues. They are often ideal for correcting mild to moderate forms of misalignment. Your trays are created using state-of-the-art technology and techniques, allowing for accurate treatment planning and higher chances of success.
Your clear trays may correct the following issues:
- Crooked teeth
- Crowded teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Open bites
Who Can Get Them?
Clear aligners are a popular orthodontic system for adults and responsible teens. It is important to understand that they are not meant for everyone. For treatment to be successful, you must wear your trays for 22 hours a day.
Removing your trays is necessary for eating, cleaning, and hygiene purposes. Failure to wear your aligners consistently could result in treatment taking longer and even orthodontic relapse. If your case is more severe, or you do not wish to commit to the process, clear aligners might not suit your individual needs.
Receiving Clear Aligners in Eastwood
We begin with a detailed consultation and exam, using advanced scanning technology to see if you qualify. Our dentist takes time to understand your needs and goals, and answer your questions during consultations. He also reviews your dental and medical history to gather important background information. Images provided by our Prime Scan scanner and digital x-rays give us a precise glimpse into your current oral health.
We then examine your teeth to decide if clear aligners are the best option for your needs. If you qualify, our team will take another set of scans using CEREC technology. We send these pictures to a trusted lab that creates your custom trays. Once ready, our dentist invites you to our office to pick up your first set of trays. He can adjust them for a perfect and comfortable fit.
You will need to visit us every four to six weeks to ensure your successful treatment progression. Your clear aligners are replaced every two weeks with a new set as your teeth become straighter. Depending on your case, your entire treatment can take six to eighteen months.
5 Benefits of Clear Aligners
Modern clear aligner systems have taken orthodontic treatment to the next level. As such, your trays can provide you with multiple advantages. Five of the most common benefits aligners can offer include:
- Comfortability: The most discomfort you may feel with treatment occurs when you first wear your initial aligners and each new set. This common and should fade quickly as your teeth adjust. The smooth plastic and scalloped edges of your aligners help maximize comfort during treatment.
- Efficiency: These aligners do not require attachments, which means less time in the chair and more control over tooth movement as it covers more of each tooth.
- Discreet: Your orthodontic trays are created using virtually invisible materials, making for discreet treatment that preserves your natural aesthetics. The clear plastic in your trays is also resistant to staining and yellowing, allowing treatment to remain practically unnoticed.
- Safe: With no metal components or sharp edges, there are few chances for injury. Because your aligners consist of smooth plastic, there are little to no risks of irritation to your gums and cheeks.
- Convenience: Because of their removable design, your trays allow easy cleaning, better dental hygiene, and no restrictions to your diet. You can brush your teeth twice a day and floss daily without worry. You can clean your aligner using a soft-bristled toothbrush.
Obtain a Healthier, More Uniform Smile Today!
Achieving a straighter, healthier smile is possible with clear aligners to provide by Eastwood Dental! We proudly offer clear orthodontic trays in Eastwood and the nearby Orlando, Oviedo, Avalon Park, and Waterford Lakes communities. For more information about this innovative treatment or to schedule your consultation, contact us today!
CALL US: (407) 249-0818 REQUEST APPOINTMENT